Book A Consultation with Our Team
Contact Hills and Ranges Private today and learn how we can help you or your loved one with their addiction recovery. We have luxury facilities set in a tranquil location 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD. With tailored meal plans and treatment programs to help a range of substance and process addictions, we will support you through the entire process.
Contact Hills and Ranges Private by calling 1800 422 711 with any questions about our programs and facility. We also invite you to visit our Facebook page and read through our Contact Us form.
Our contact us form includes 10 questions:
- Has using your substance of choice – or engaging in your behaviour of choice – created personal problems for you, hurt your relationships with family or friends, or negatively affected your work or school performance?
- Have you noticed that you need progressively more of your substance or behaviour in order to achieve the same effect?
- When you start using your substance or engaging in your behaviour, do you find it difficult to stop?
- Do you spend less time doing activities you enjoy (e.g. hobbies, sports, spending time with your family and non-using friends) or neglect responsibilities (e.g., important events, appointments, sleep or eating) because of your use or behaviour?
- Do you spend a lot of mental energy on your substance or behaviour, thinking about it when you’re not using or engaging in it?
- Do you become uncomfortable, depressed, moody, nervous or irritable – or really bored – when you stop using or can’t get a ‘fix’ for a long period of time?
- Do you go to extensive lengths to obtain your drug or activity of choice, when it’s not readily available? Are you anxious when you can’t get it?
- Do you use or engage in your behaviour to cope with difficult emotions and/or memories – to escape personal problems or to seek relief from uncomfortable feelings such as guilt, anxiety, helplessness, or depression?
- Do you feel that you are unable to enjoy certain activities or situations without your substance or behaviour of choice?
- Have you tried to quit or cut back unsuccessfully in the past?